lost in the echo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» a long time ago | Somehing about you makes me feel like a dangerous person ...
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyПет Дек 28, 2018 7:48 pm by Annabell West.

» I created the sound of madness | wrote the book on pain
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 11:17 pm by Elizabeth Valentine.

» cold sweat hot-headed believer
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 10:11 pm by dark soul;

» Търся си другарче за гиф
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 10:06 pm by Arthur Pendragon.

» And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 9:41 pm by Tobias Castellan

» Търся си......
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 8:47 pm by dark soul;

» Dark soul
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 8:37 pm by Annabell West.

» Търся другарче за рп
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Morgana Pendragon.

» Из коридорите.
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 7:22 pm by Morgana Pendragon.

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 4 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 4 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 26, на Чет Апр 11, 2024 12:19 am

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

2 posters

Страница 3 от 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o5n095zZhB1u4cfmfo2_250
- Внимавай, Ана. Необмислените ти действия могат да доведат до нечия смърт.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Брой мнения : 166

Върнете се в началото Go down

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

Писане by Annabell West. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o6on5qFi961qfh7two9_250
Да до моята. Защото няма да позволят да умре друг заради мен.
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Брой мнения : 625

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o4xeso33Yb1u4cfmfo2_500
- Но не всичко зависи от теб.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o83ikrJ3UZ1vnygypo5_250
Ако ме обичаш няма да си помислиш дори да отрежеш главата на Макс, Килиън!
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o33mufFDst1u4cfmfo2_250
- Мислиш ли, че го искам? Но ако Артур разбере... няма да ми остави друг избор.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o840j01KJo1qfb0cno4_250
Тогава ще се наложи и моята да отрежеш
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o338eyqFnY1u4cfmfo2_250
- Знаеш, че няма да го направя.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Чет Дек 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o84akrc75A1rrjfhto2_r3_250
Значи трябва да внимаваш чия глава ще режеш, скъпи ми братко.
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o338eyqFnY1u4cfmfo1_250
- А ти кого пускаш в леглото си. Вярно ли е, че си бременна?
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Чет Дек 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o958cpPGoP1uqpc0xo5_250
За мое съжаление и радост на Артур... Да...не исках да забременявам по този начин, но вече е късно нали?
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o2rirljEVv1u4cfmfo4_250
- Сигурна ли си, че е негово, а не на Макс?
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Чет Дек 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o7zzmhUd2q1qey15po6_250
Иска ми сее да беше на Макс, но не е. Точно тогава Макс отсъстваше.
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o2rdujsHvd1u4cfmfo1_250
- Дай му шанс, сестричке. Заради това дете. Моля те.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Чет Дек 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o7ysqeFVwd1vv76ubo3_250
Опитвам се, Килиън. Но е трудно, знаеш какво е да обичаш някого
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Чет Дек 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o2ebx6Xxic1u4cfmfo4_250
- Знам какво е и да го загубиш. Не оставяй ината и упорството ти да те направят сляпа, Анабел. Току виж си изпуснала щастието докато си брояла откраднатите моменти на радост.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Пет Дек 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o7emxiprN11s6ks5mo4_250
Казах ти опитвам се. Има ли нещо интересно, което се случва ?
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Пет Дек 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ngf51p8fi01shrb8p
- Утре призори ще замина за кратко. Но ще се върна, обещавам.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Пет Дек 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o74novUHAU1s75yeno3_250
- Чакай...за какво заминаване говориш?
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Пет Дек 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_mxx2wdzEJe1qjozueo3_r1_250
- Нищо, за което да се тревожиш, наистина.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Пет Дек 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 3 Tumblr_o6lxgwrCQC1u2400vo5_r1_250
- Килиън! Не ме карай да ти заповядвам за да ми кажеш
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 3 от 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Върнете се в началото