lost in the echo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» a long time ago | Somehing about you makes me feel like a dangerous person ...
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyПет Дек 28, 2018 7:48 pm by Annabell West.

» I created the sound of madness | wrote the book on pain
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 11:17 pm by Elizabeth Valentine.

» cold sweat hot-headed believer
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 10:11 pm by dark soul;

» Търся си другарче за гиф
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 10:06 pm by Arthur Pendragon.

» And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 9:41 pm by Tobias Castellan

» Търся си......
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 8:47 pm by dark soul;

» Dark soul
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 8:37 pm by Annabell West.

» Търся другарче за рп
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Morgana Pendragon.

» Из коридорите.
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 7:22 pm by Morgana Pendragon.

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 4 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 4 Гости :: 1 Bot

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 26, на Чет Апр 11, 2024 12:19 am

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

2 posters

Страница 2 от 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

Писане by the executioner. Вто Дек 27, 2016 8:02 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_ogck4dUDgw1vcfymso1_250
- Лъжеш.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Брой мнения : 166

Върнете се в началото Go down

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

Писане by Annabell West. Вто Дек 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o3ftutejdu1qlt39u_500
- Добре....лъжа и какво толкова, Килиън? Просто не мога да седя далеч от Макс! Би трябвало да го знаеш по- добре от всеки друг
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Брой мнения : 625

Писане by the executioner. Вто Дек 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_nw8rwzRxI61qivzmmo5_r1_250
- Трябва да спреш. Ако Артур разбере ще убие и двама ви.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Вто Дек 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o3ftg9xuWU1qlt39u_500
- Да ме убива! И двамата знаем, защо сега съм омъжена за него, а не за този когото обичам, нали? А аз се чувствам идеално знаейки за неговата любовница?
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Вто Дек 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_nvvtf7vKIs1s239dso7_250
- Спри да се държиш като разглезено момиченце, Ана. И двамата знаем, че ако искаше достатъчно Артур, вече щеше да е в краката ти. Прекрати тази лудост с Максимилиян.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Вто Дек 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o3fti6DzLN1qlt39u_500
- Защо ли очаквам да ме разбереш, когато ти беше с тази която обичаше, нали?
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Вто Дек 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_of6bss4FUU1u49isco7_r1_250
- Не е същото. Спри преди да е станало късно. Познавам те, знам, че после ще съжаляваш за това.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Вто Дек 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o3ftmddUoZ1qlt39u_500
- Макс е до мен от толкова време, Килиън...знаеш и това..сърцето ми щи загуби част от себе си, ако го оставя. Въпреки, че е адски егоистично
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Сря Дек 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_oafg0v9Wjq1u4cfmfo1_250
- Дори не даваш шанс на Артур. Правила ли си си изобщо труда да го опознаеш? Поне малко?
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Сря Дек 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_od2stx1Q5v1s4ke8io5_250
- Разбира се, че ще го защитаваш! Ти никога не си харесвал Макс. Знаеш ли, че човека на когото си тъй лоялен ме изнасили? Но как ще знаеш...
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Сря Дек 28, 2016 10:55 pm

- Дължа му живота си.
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_mxylnjWrln1sbch24o8_250
- Артур какво? Проклето копеле! Тук ли е?
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_o840j01KJo1qfb0cno3_250
Избягвам го от тогава, не съм го виждала.
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_mxylnjWrln1sbch24o6_250
- Ще си плати за това. Стой тук.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_o8611lu2JB1sschcpo1_250
- Не, Килиън..недей, ще влошиш нещата още повече.
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:08 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_mxylnjWrln1sbch24o1_250
- Няма да му позволя да се държи така с теб!
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_o8611lu2JB1sschcpo2_250
- Той е крал, може да се държи с който както си поиска..
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_ohgv7uSKA31rp74xfo2_250
- Замълчи!
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_ohgv7uSKA31rp74xfo6_250
- Да, той е кралят, но аз съм твоя кръв. Греши ако смята, че си сама и беззащитна!
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_o8b93bIahk1utus7do4_250
Обичам те, Килиън, но този път трябва да си седнеш на задните части. Знам, че не съм сама..но не само ти си до мен
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by the executioner. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_o5n095zZhB1u4cfmfo1_250
- Макс ли? Той какво ще направи? Нека ти кажа - главата му ще се търкаля по площада.
the executioner.
the executioner.
the executioner
the executioner

Писане by Annabell West. Сря Дек 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. - Page 2 Tumblr_o80hya22sI1tsjf3do5_250
Той няма да направи нищо, защото аз няма да му позволя.
Annabell West.
Annabell West.
LADY
LADY

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 2 от 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Върнете се в началото