lost in the echo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» a long time ago | Somehing about you makes me feel like a dangerous person ...
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyПет Дек 28, 2018 7:48 pm by Annabell West.

» I created the sound of madness | wrote the book on pain
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 11:17 pm by Elizabeth Valentine.

» cold sweat hot-headed believer
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 10:11 pm by dark soul;

» Търся си другарче за гиф
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 10:06 pm by Arthur Pendragon.

» And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 9:41 pm by Tobias Castellan

» Търся си......
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 8:47 pm by dark soul;

» Dark soul
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 8:37 pm by Annabell West.

» Търся другарче за рп
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 7:29 pm by Morgana Pendragon.

» Из коридорите.
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  EmptyСря Яну 11, 2017 7:22 pm by Morgana Pendragon.

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 7 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 7 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 26, на Чет Апр 11, 2024 12:19 am

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.

2 posters

Страница 1 от 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Empty Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.

Писане by Alexander Black. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_mqrx0qU3l31r3761so8_250
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.
knight of the round table

Брой мнения : 214

Върнете се в началото Go down

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Empty Re: Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Какво има? Случило ли се е нещо?
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_n3bdg2aUth1qazlk1o1_250
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Брой мнения : 241

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Empty Re: Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.

Писане by Alexander Black. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:27 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_md31geaZPL1r59b0d
- Артур ми каза за кошмарите ти. Моргана... мислех, че са приключили.
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Ще приключат. Започнах някакво лечение. И то започна да дава някакви резултати.
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_n9fz80CCrb1qeijvdo5_r1_250
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_inline_mnhiy8AGhD1qz4rgp
- За Бога, не си играй със здравето си.
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Не го правя .. просто ми трябваше време да се уверя, че нещо не е наред. Все пак няма смисъл да притеснявам лекаря и за най- малкото нещо.
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_mv1bz0EDMs1qbuxf7o4_250
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_mugtmfILgD1rdbb6ro3_250
- Все толкова твърдоглава, както винаги.
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Вто Дек 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Не е вярно .. не съм ли права?
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_oh28i0FZVH1r0hmulo3_250
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Сря Дек 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_mugtmfILgD1rdbb6ro4_250
- Може би. И все пак знаеш колко се тревожи Артур за теб.
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Сря Дек 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Така е.. невъзможно е да се намери по - добър брат от него ..
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_lwdx5jCmhM1qcxw0w
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Чет Дек 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_inline_mq34mtetFc1qz4rgp
- Мина доста време откакто се видяхме за последно. Станала си още по-красива.
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Чет Дек 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Така се получи
... благодаря ти .
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_mlioghXjPT1rhs5nco6_250
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Съб Дек 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_moiiwbVBhd1qfg9xxo2_250
- Да, но не биваше да става така, нали?
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Съб Дек 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Не знам ... може би така е трябвало.
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_m67l99fT2D1qii97qo4_250

Алекс, трябва да поговорим за нещо..
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_m0ra8iJoAu1r6qk1z
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Съб Дек 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_inline_nxyfzdmKWY1tdv5w7_500
- Какво има, Моргана? Изглеждаш сякаш си видяла призрак.
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Съб Дек 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Не .. нищо. Нищо .. страшно. Артур ми предложи нещо или по - скоро ми намекна за него. Каза, че е говорил и с теб, когато го попитах. Каза, че би искал с теб да се оженим ... ти какво мислиш за това?
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_m49x7qwNJm1qcaiajo3_r3_250
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Съб Дек 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_mkpdoqQQ7S1qb6vb1o4_250
- Честно ли?
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_mkpdoqQQ7S1qb6vb1o3_250
- Нямам представа до какво би довело това. Познаваш ме, Моргана. Знаеш, че трудно се задържам до една и съща жена... Наистина ли мислиш, че това може да се промени?
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Съб Дек 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Знам. Наясно съм с твоя случай. Освен това .. дали това ще се промени, зависи само от теб. Аз не мога да ти казвам.
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_m3et9nKms31qii97qo7_250
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Alexander Black. Съб Дек 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_nlkec7ESth1qb64kco5_250
- Искаш ли го, Моргана?
Alexander Black.
Alexander Black.

Писане by Morgana Pendragon. Съб Дек 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Не знам. Наистина. Ще бъдем ли щастливи от това?
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn. That love is mean, and love hurts.  Tumblr_m02quc2PcF1r6qk1z
Morgana Pendragon.
Morgana Pendragon.
the royal family
the royal family

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Върнете се в началото